Frequently Asked Questions
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
• Shop location: Greece (EU)
• Destinations: Worldwide!
• Shipping method: Only Priority Registered Air Mail – Hellenic Post Office (ELTA.gr).
• Once we have shipped it out, we will send you an email notification of your order status and a tracking number.
• We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for misspelled or wrong addresses that you wrote. Please write your address correctly.
• Estimated shipping time to overseas approximately:
— European Union: 6-10 days.
— USA & Canada: 10-15 days
— Australia & Rest of World: 2-4 weeks
• Handling Time: After receiving your cleared payment, we need 2-7 business days to process your purchase (this does not include the number of business days the shipping service will take to deliver the item to you). We will not send packages until payments appear to us as “cleared”.
• International customs: All orders are exempt from taxes and duties.
Can You Provide Free Shipping In My Area?
We cover worldwide and we provide free shipping for every order above 100 $. If you are not sure if we can ship your order to your area feel free to send us a message.
Tracking Your Order
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email containing your order details and tracking number, which you can use to track your order online. If you are registered with Ancient Greek Leather Sandals, you can track the status of your delivery by signing into your account and selecting “My Account”, followed by “Orders”.
Your tracking number will not activate to show movement until the parcel is scanned in at the first courier-specific sorting facility, generally 24 hours or so after you receive your shipping notification.
Before we can ship your order, we may need to confirm some additional details with your card issuer.
Our delivery time starts from the moment an order begins processing and includes a 2 – 6 days period where your items will be packed and shipped from our warehouse. This can take slightly longer during sale.
Inclement weather conditions and international customs are also not factored into delivery time and may cause delays.
What Payment Methods Are Available?
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards. Payment is only debited from your card at time of dispatch.
You can also choose to pay with PayPal. When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to ‘Log In’ and review the amount shown before clicking ‘Pay Now’. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to ancient-greek-leather-sandals.com.
Please note, payment is only debited from your card at time of dispatch.
Bank transfer is also available. Make your payment directly into our bank account. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account.
When will my card be charged?
If you pay by debit card or PayPal, Ancient Greek Leather Sandals will take payment at the point your order is placed on our site. If you pay by credit card, full payment is usually taken once your order is ready for shipping, though your bank or card issuer may reserve the order amount in your account immediately.
Will my personal details saty safe?
We hope that you are pleased with your order. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied, you can return any purchases (including reduced items) within 28 days of receipt.
Please note that all return shipping costs must be paid by the buyer.
• All items must be returned in their original condition, without having been worn, washed or altered, and with tags still attached
• We can only accept returns from the country to which an order was originally shipped, for example, orders delivered to France must be returned from France. The return is not free of charge (import and shipping fees will be charged at your own expense)
Refunding the purchase
Once the return has been checked by our team, you will receive an email regarding the returned items. We will refund you as quickly as possible. Please note:
• The refund is always credited to the payment method with which the original purchase was made
• The refund is always credited in the same currency as the original purchase
• The refund is always credited to the purchaser’s account
• The time it takes to receive your refund depends on the payment method or your credit card provider. For more information on returns, please see our terms & conditions.
• The amount of the refund is going to be the price of the product. Shipping cost that has been paid is not refundable.
Please, note that although every effort is made to photograph our items accurately and describe our products in detail, we cannot guarantee that every computer monitor, pad, or phone screen will accurately depict the actual color of the product. These reasons should not be misconstrued as flaws or defects. Please contact us with any questions about the color or size of any item before purchasing.